What is EndoMarch?
EndoMarch, previously called the Million Women March for Endometriosis, is a worldwide campaign aimed at raising awareness of endometriosis, a disease that affects 1 in 7 women, girls, and those who identify as gender diverse. Approximately 200 million worldwide suffer from endo.
The EndoMarch campaign and its events are all run by volunteers who are passionate about creating change for those with endometriosis to raise funds, increase education and raise awareness.
Click here to find out more about the event’s origins.
Our EndoMarch Australia 2023 Symposium
Endometriosis Australia hosted a 2023 virtual symposium as part of EndoMarch.
The video includes incredible expert panellists and endometriosis patients, the wonderful research currently being conducted in Australia, and questions and answers provided by patients and researchers.
Meet the panellists:
- Dr Kate Tyson, Researcher Julia Argyrou Endometriosis Centre – Epworth VIC
- A/Prof Louise Hull, Researcher Adelaide University, SA
- Brett McKinnon, Researcher University of Queensland QLD
- Prof Carolyn Gargett, Researcher Hudson Institute, VIC
- Antara Mascarenhas, Endo patient and Endometriosis Australia Ambassador
- Holly Cooke, Endo patient and Endometriosis Australia Champion