Donation Debit Services Agreement
Thank you for joining Endometriosis Australia’s regular giving program. We are incredibly grateful for people like you, for supporters who help us to create change for the 830,000 Endo Warriors in Australia affected by endometriosis.
Your action raises awareness for endometriosis, increases education for patients, families and health professionals, and invests in research programs to find improved diagnosic and treatment options.
I/we authorise Endometriosis Australia (ABN 17 161 605 750) to arrange for donations to be debited from my/our bank account or credit card at my/our financial institution. I/we must make every effort to ensure I am/we are able to pay Endometriosis Australia when donations are due under this arrangement between us. This authority, together with the terms described below, is to remain valid until cancelled by either myself/us or Endometriosis Australia.
Endometriosis Australia’s commitment to you
- Keep your information confidential, except where permitted by law or for the purposes of this agreement (including to arrange or conduct direct debits or recurring payments with your financial institution) or to address a related query, dispute or claim.
- Make reasonable efforts to confirm with you the details of the donation debit arrangement. Please be advised that your chosen regular giving intervals will commence at the time of your first regular giving donation.
- Debit your nominated financial institution account or credit card on your nominated date (or the next business day), of each weekly or monthly regular giving interval. These debits will be processed on the same day of each week/month.
- We may reattempt an unsuccessful donation debit within 15 days of the original debit date.
- Give you at least 14 days’ notice before we change the terms of this agreement.
- Act in accordance with the legal processes governed by the associated credit card scheme or Bulk Electronic Clearing System (BECS) regulations.
- You will be provided with a receipt upon processing of your scheduled regular gift.
Your commitment to Endometriosis Australia
It is your responsibility to:
- Make sure your nominated bank financial institution can accept direct debit or recurring payments. These services may not always be available so ask your financial institution to be sure.
- Ensure there are sufficient clear funds available for your nominated account or credit card to meet each donation on the due debit date as you may incur a fee by your financial institution.
- Check your account statement to verify the donations debited from your account are correct.
- Advise us at least 10 working days prior to the donation debit date if the nominated account or credit card is transferred or closed, the account or credit card details change, or if you would like to defer, cancel or alter the direct debit arrangement. You can do so by contacting our team via emailing email@example.com
- Ensure all communication addressed to us includes your name/s, address and Supporter ID (if known).
All complaints, grievances and disputes will be treated seriously and in a timely manner, and all parties are required to participate in this process in good faith. If you believe an error has been made in relation to your donation, please contact the Endometriosis Australia team via emailing firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible so that we can attempt to resolve your query.
Privacy and confidentiality
All regular giving contributions are tax deductible.